Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shameless Cross-Promotion

I don't know how many people read this blog, other than those who are helping with or actively working on Shadows & Silver. Nevertheless, I thought I'd suggest that those of you who aren't in our little group take a look at some of those links in the sidebar there. Most of those helping with Shadows & Silver have their own projects, and most of those people have their own blogs detailing their progress.

In particular, I want to note Ben Harrison's new blog "The End Times", chronicling the development of his new project. Though Ben has been actively working in the NWN community for years now, he's undertaking a new PW project and made his first blog post today. Ben's been a big supporter of S&S, and he's helped Casa tremendously. I look forward to seeing his progress and (hopefully) getting to assist in making his dream project come true.

Best of luck, Ben. :)

2 comments:

Casa said...

Heh, I'll update my links immediately. Good idea that.

BH said...

I didn't expect this! Thank you, Michael.