Thursday, November 6, 2008

Help!

No, I'm not crying for help. I'm rejoicing at having help. I'm pleased to announce that I have officially added Sherincall to the build team (bringing us to a grand total of two members). He was working on his own PW, but he graciously decided to put his server on the shelf and help with mine. He's excited about the project and is helping to move forward quickly. See that new link to the Shadows & Silver forums? *points to the sidebar* That's thanks to him. With his enthusiasm rejuvenating mine, I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more updates here soon.

Thanks, Sherincall!

2 comments:

Casa said...

Oh hell, I'm envious seeing you making such progress now. It's good to see you back at building and developing, and seeing that you found help on your way. I'm personally totally out of the loop now, at the moment I'm finally trying to master this stupid NWN2 toolset. I wish I could find the energy to work on Middleforest again, but it's not likely to happen now. Even more reason to hope at least you will succeed. If you need any help with the few things I can help with, just send me a note.

Michael A. Sinclair said...

Hey there, Casa! I still check your blog every day to see if you've picked things back up. After all, it was your work that inspired me so much in my project. Maybe success here will motivate you again? *crosses fingers*

At any rate, come make an account on the forums. We'll give you dev access so you can give us feedback on anything you'd like.

See you around. :)